Record and report an accident, incident or near miss


If you are self-employed, employ other people or are in charge of work premises, you have a duty to report and keep records of certain types of incident or accident at work as required by RIDDOR, the Reporting of Injuries Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995.

This guide explains your legal duties, the sorts of problems you must report and the records you must keep.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>