National Insurance and State Pensions

7. Where to Get Help

7.1 RTI aims to simplify the process of reporting PAYE. You will probably find it easier to operate your payroll and manage the deduction of PAYE and NICs by:

  • Using the services of a specialist payroll agent or bureau. Payroll agents will be prepared for the RTI process.
  • Using specialist software. This enables the correct information to HMRC.It is compulsory for all businesses to submit RTI and file end-of-year returns online.

7.2 HMRC and the Contributions Office can help employers.

  • The employer’s helpline (0300 2000 3200) deals with NIC and PAYE enquiries.

BHP Infosolutions

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>