Importing Cars

And Finally…

Once you have provided everything to the VRO, they will send you your tax disc. You can then have your number plates made. Later on you will receive the invoice from Customs and Excise for the VAT due on the car, and finally, you’ll receive the full registration documents from the DVLA in Swansea.

Free leaflets from the Department of the Environment, Transport and the Regions (DETR)

Single Vehicle Approval Scheme: How to Import a Vehicle Permanently into Great Britain (Pl-3).
Tel: 020 7676 2094

Tel: 01792 772134

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>