What Can Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 do for your Business?
A completely simple network solution.
You didn’t go into business to manage your business’ network. That’s why we created Windows Small Business Server 2003. We put a lot of thought into it, so you won’t have to think about it. Because it’s built on the popular Windows Server 2003 operating system, you’ll find Windows Small Business Server 2003 is highly dependable and manageable. And it supports a wide range of third-party solutions to help make your business even easier to run. It’s a complete network solution in a box.
How your business will benefit.
While all small businesses are different, one thing is certain: Windows Small Business Server 2003 can help create a faster, more efficient business environment for you. How? By providing out-of-the-box email and security-enhanced Internet connectivity, improved productivity through knowledge sharing and collaboration, remote access, flexible and fast deployment, efficient monitoring and integrated backup and restore capabilities – all in one network solution that practically configures and installs itself. To discover how you can benefit from Windows Small Business Server 2003, review the information below.
Create a central and security-enhanced place to store critical data.
- Centralized access to data and applications improves employee productivity by ensuring all your employees can get the information they need from their PCs.
- Software restriction policies help prevent unapproved installations and help protect against viruses and other attacks.
Guard against data loss.
- The Small Business Server Backup Wizard guides you through the creation and implementation of a successful data backup strategy, while backing up all of the files you need to restore your server.
- Volume Shadow Copy Service enables point-in-time document backups and allows your backup procedures to run quickly and with minimal errors.
Accommodate mobile workers.
- Remote Web Workplace, the new remote portal included in Windows Small Business Server 2003, allows authorized users to access the Windows Small Business Server remote access features via the Internet.
- Wizards and other mobile device access and synchronization features help deploy VPN capabilities, enable users to connect to data and other files while using their cell phones and other portable devices when they’re away from the office.
Encourage team members to work together.
- Windows Small Business Server 2003 provides a pre-configured internal Web Site based on Windows SharePoint Services that allows co-workers to share information, including document libraries, announcements, events and links.
- Enhanced Outlook® Web Access enables users to access an Internet version of Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 from the Internet to share files, schedules, etc.
Help secure your network.
- Wizards simplify the security settings and help to ensure all the necessary security steps are taken.
- Windows Small Business Server 2003 is built on Windows Server 2003, the operating system that has increased available services by 275% while decreasing the attack surface 60%.
- Windows Small Business Server 2003 includes an internal firewall to help protect your local network, plus it supports external firewalls.
Keep your business up and running.
- Improved monitoring tools and usage reports keep you automatically apprised of network status.
- Windows Small Business Server 2003 is based on Windows Server 2003, the most reliable operating system Microsoft has ever introduced. The resulting enhanced-clustering support included in Windows Small Business Server 2003 provides greater failover capabilities for high system uptime.
Get up and running quickly and easily.
- Online License Activation means you no longer have to deal with floppy discs for client set-up.
- Windows Small Business Server 2003 is pre-loaded on the most popular server platforms available today so you can just "plug it in" your computers and begin to take advantage of its integrated solutions.
Get a platform that’s easy to grow with today and tomorrow.
- Migration Pack enables you to easily grow from Windows Small Business Server 2003 to all the components included within it, including Exchange Server 2003.
- Client Setup wizard migrates profile settings (including desktop settings and data), so you can migrate from a peer-to-peer network (based on the Windows Server 2000 operating system or later) without disruptions to users.
- Because Windows Small Business Server 2003 and Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition work well together, you can add Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition to your network as a dedicated line-of-business server or as a server dedicated to running Windows Terminal Server in application-mode sharing
Connect with customers and grow your business
Our small business customers tell us that great customer management and more effective marketing are vital to their success. Microsoft® Office Small Business Edition 2003 is the suite of integrated software tools that will help your people to;
- Manage customer and prospect information easily and efficiently
- Create impressive marketing materials in-house – from newsletters and brochures to multimedia presentations
Easy access to customer information
Microsoft Office Small Business Edition includes Outlook® 2003 with Business Contact Manager software, which helps you to attract and retain customers and grow sales. It does this by keeping all your key information in one place, so you can improve your understanding of customers and prospects, better identify business opportunities and grow your customer relationships.
Make an impact with your marketing
Publisher 2003 is also included with Microsoft Office Small Business Edition, equipping you to create impressive sales and marketing materials in-house. Publisher offers a series of ready-to-go templates, so you can produce professional results and save time and money.
Get started with your free 60 day trial
With Microsoft Office Small Business Edition you will be able to connect better with customers and market your business more effectively. An online demo is available together with a free 60 day trial.
To find out more, view a demo and order your 60 day free trial CD of Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003, click here