A guide to the government-supported UK Trade & Investment
Our Exporting business advice article makes frequent references to government-supported UK Trade & Investment, who provide advice and guidance to smaller firms selling their products and services worldwide through their own website, call centre and International Trade Teams.
UK Trade & Investment have recently launched a new service your passport to export success which provides:
- A free assessment of your company’s capability for export
- The help of your own locally-based expert in International Trade to help with the development of an Export plan on a one-to-one basis, free of charge;
- Subsidised flexible training on specific skills needed for export;
- Access to UK Trade & Investment’s export services: market research, export sales leads, foreign language trade literature, all provided at subsidised cost;
- A visit to an overseas market identified in your Export plan;
- Aftercare services to help you continue your successful development in international trade.
All of these tools will receive independent accreditation to make sure they are delivered to a consistently high standard.
For more information on your passport to export success, go to UK Trade & Investment.
Exporting Business Advice Article – Crown Copyright © 2002-2012