Critical Illness Cover: A Guide

What should I do if I want to complain?

You should first tell either your financial adviser or the insurance company. Your key features leaflet will give details of the insurance company’s complaints procedure. These procedures make sure your complaint is investigated properly.

However, if you are not satisfied with how your insurance company has dealt with your complain, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to settle the matter. The service provided is free to customers. Their decisions are binding upon the insurance company, but do not effect your right to take legal action.

The address of the Financial Ombudsman Service is as follows.

Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
E14 9SR

Phone: 020 7964 1000

This document is reproduced with the permission of ABI – The Association of British Insurers.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>