Paul Green – Business Advisor
Author & Small Business Expert
Improved profitability in 60 days or your money back. Practical hands on business advice and support for business owners through business planning, strategy reviews, mentor, coaching and leadership development.
About our business expert, Paul Green
An independent business advisor since 2003 with a background in the electronics industry Paul has worked with over 40 SMEs as well as some consultancy work within the corporate sector.
Paul’s focus is on profitability of the business, ensuring stable growth leading to eventual exit.
Author of "50 Essential Business Advice Tips To Prevent Your Business From Failing" – encapsulating some of the key areas of a business gleaned over the years that will impact the performance of any business.
Founder of UK Business Advisors – a nationwide network of over 100 experienced business men and women who understand what it is like being the Managing Director/Owner of a business – members are invited to join UKBA on the basis of their proven track record within the SME marketplace.
Projects include the following:
- Provided managerial and executive coaching for over 40 SME clients.
- Facilitated business planning, strategy and marketing plan workshops.
- Managed sales teams of up to 20 people.
- Designed, implemented and provided training for strategic goal deployment and change management scheme across company of 30 employees.
- Provided strategic input to CEO and board of charity.
- Consulted as volunteer support and course management for charity sector.
- Presented customer service and sales skills training workshops.
Paul Green’s Business Advice Articles
Paul’s Areas of Business Expertise
- Business Strategy
- Sales & Marketing
For more information
13 Rock Road
|Facebook:||Paul Green’s Facebook page|