Ben Dyer, SellerDeck
SellerDeck is one of the UK’s top suppliers of ecommerce and point of sales systems to small and medium-sized businesses. With more than 5,000 customers and 16 years’ experience, SellerDeck supplies everything your business needs to succeed online and in-store.
About our business expert, Ben Dyer
By day Ben is CEO of SellerDeck (formerly Actinic Desktop). Since 2008 he has been giving advice about making a success of selling online on a variety of business websites, so if there’s anything you want to know, ask away.
By night Ben heads up a start-up, PoweredNow.com, that he plans to launch in 2013. It is an app suite that makes business admin and invoicing easier for tradesmen and other field-based business people.
In a previous life he worked in software development and management roles for companies that included BSkyB and BAE Systems.
A huge advocate for the Isle of Wight where he lives with his family, Ben is a trustee of the Isle of Wight Youth Trust, a charity focusing on the needs of young people.
Ben Dyer’s Business Advice Articles
- Ecommerce Site Design to Increase Sales
- Ecommerce: Web Design Questions
- Four Issues with M-commerce & How to Beat Them
- Is Your Business Benefiting from Social Networking?
- Keep Your Umbrellas Near the Door
- More Money, Less Hassle: Tips for an easier life in ecommerce
- Product Returns: How to turn a problem into a golden opportunity
- Tips for Keeping Your Business Competitive With IT
- Winning Customers Without Blowing the Budget
Name’s Areas of Business Expertise
- Business Strategy
- IT & Telecoms
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting Up
For more information
Lavender Park Road
|Twitter:||@benjamindyer and @SellerDeck|
|Facebook:||SellerDeck’s Facebook page|
|Linkedin:||Ben Dyer on LinkedIn|