7 Low Cost or Zero Cost Ways to Improve Your Marketing Results
There are at least a thousand and one ways to grow any business. The problem with all this choice is to figure out what might work, and what won’t.
In the absence of any concrete answer to this question, there is usually only one outcome. Procrastination. (“Because I’m not sure of what to do next in my marketing, I’ll ignore the problem, and make myself busy with something else”).
The best action to take is to seek advice from those who actually implement and test different marketing activities for a living… (versus those who teach without applying).
Here’s what I’ve found works best, for any type of business, in the last twenty four years of taking action, failing, taking more action, succeeding, and then continuing to fail less, and succeed more.
These 7 tips and examples come from different industries – but the real value comes from YOU finding ways to make these ideas work in your own business.
- Lesson 1 – Never use a “name, rank, and serial number” approach
- Lesson 2 – Never Assume
- Lesson 3 – Expect Immediate Results
- Lesson 4 – How to guarantee your way to success
- Lesson 5 – Avoid the permanent ‘Sale Now On’ disease
- Lesson 6 – Test Small : Rollout Big
- Lesson 7 – Never Stop using that ad or mailer