Learn Business Management Skills at Steps to Success
Steps to Success will be hosted at BCSG Learning Solutions’ flagship training centre at 130 Old Street, London on Tuesday 1st May from 9.30am until 12.30. The schedule will include presentations on four key business topics delivered by a CIPD qualified trainer, followed by a talk from guest speaker John Davis, small business expert and Managing Director of BCSG Learning Solutions.
Delegates will gain skills in the following areas:
- Business planning – why a business plan is important and how to create one
- Financial planning – the importance of a cash flow forecast and tax management
- Growing your business – strategies for expansion in existing and new markets
- Marketing essentials – how to prepare and implement a marketing strategy
Head Trainer at BCSG Learning Solutions, Jacqueline Wanstall, says:
“One of the main causes of SME failure is a lack of appropriate management skills, therefore as higher numbers of people decide to start their own business it is increasingly important that they are equipped with the basic tools and techniques early on. Steps to Success is an ideal opportunity for entrepreneurs to gain practical management advice, as well as meet like-minded business owners.”
Reserve your FREE place today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0845 60 18 355. Please note places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
If you can’t wait for the Steps to Success seminar, read is4profit’s small business advice articles about:
- Business Planning – A quick guide for Chief Executives and management teams in small and medium-sized businesses.
- Writing a Business Plan– Briefing covering the reasons for a business plan, the required emphasis for a plan and he structure and content of a business plan.
- Cash Flow Management – Our guide for SMEs outlining the steps that you can take when dealing with your customers, suppliers and stakeholders to improve cashflow.
- Marketing Strategy – Guidance outlining a number of FAQs that small business owners have about marketing strategies.