Workingmums Live Exhibition
Workingmums.co.uk is holding its second flexible careers fair: Workingmums Live, on Tuesday 27th March 2012 at the Business Design Centre in Islington. It’s a unique event on everything related to flexible working, giving working parents the opportunity to:
- Meet with family friendly employers face to face including: H&M, Santander, John Lewis, Hobbs, Coca Cola Enterprises, Thames Valley Police and Everything Everywhere
- Hear from mother of three and BBC presenter: Joanne Gosling who has just written her book Simply Wonderwoman: A survival guide for women with too much to do
- Find flexible job opportunities
- Get advice on being self employed, starting a business or setting up a franchise
- Improve their CV and brush up on interview techniques
- Get advice on retraining from the experts
- Meet with franchisors including Creation Station and Bright & Beautiful, and find out about self-employment opportunities with businesses including Stella&Dot, Avon and me&i
- Attend informative seminars on everything from flexible working legislation to tax credits and how to run your own business
- Find out about childcare options and business funding
The first exhibition, held on 8th March 2011 (International Women’s Day) was a success with over 1,400 people attending the event.
This latest Workingmums exhibition will be held at:
- Venue: Business Design Centre, Islington, London.
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Nearest Tube Station: Angel
The event is free for all attendees, and little ones are more than welcome – they have changing stations and crèche facilities.
To register, please visit www.workingmumslive.co.uk/london