Intuit QuickBooks Online Goes Mobile
Intuit UK’s recently launched online accounting software, QuickBooks Online, is now available for mobile, so small business customers can keep on top of their business on the move.
Mobile access is free for QuickBooks Online subscribers and available on iPhone and Android phones as well as iPad and Android tablets.
Using their mobile device, QuickBooks Online subscribers can:
- Add and edit customers and suppliers on the spot without having to go back to the office
- Create invoices and email them to customers as soon as a job’s done so they can get paid faster
- View Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss reports and check bank accounts and credit card balances to have an instant snapshot of the business at their fingertips
- See who they owe, and who owes them money so they can keep an eye on cash flow 24/7
All mobile entered data is automatically synched in real time with QuickBooks Online in the cloud.
To access the mobile version, QuickBooks Online subscribers should visit https://uk.qbo.intuit.com/m.
The introduction of mobile access is part of the regular update cycle of new and enhanced features for QuickBooks Online.
Also new to QuickBooks Online in this update is:
- The ability to import supplier lists from Microsoft Excel and Outlook so customers only ever have to enter the data once.
- Enhanced invoicing functionality to allow users to print invoice lists, view running totals and see customers and sub-customers.
- Improved Customer Centre to be able to restore and view deleted customers.