Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks Launch Business Support Website with FPB
Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank have launched an online support hub with the Forum of Private Business, the leading not-for-profit business support organisation. The hub provides specialist advice, help and resources in a number of key aspects of running a small business.
The new support hub offers owners and managers of small businesses the opportunity to conveniently access the kinds of help and information they need to run a successful company – areas of expertise where it would be very costly to hire specialist staff. With the expert support of the Forum for Private Business, small businesses can access information, tools and helplines that cover any one of seven key roles:
- Finance Director – your reassurance; e.g. tax returns, debt recovery help, credit control, monthly management accounts
- Legal Director – your protection; e.g. tips, updates and guidance on recent and upcoming changes to regulation and legislation.
- Development Director – your progression; e.g. networking opportunities, discounted PR support, newsletters, online advice
- Purchasing Director – your efficiency; e.g. purchasing advice line, discounted business services, free purchasing appraisal, exclusive telecoms deals
- HR Director – your people; e.g. recruitment and induction, equal opportunities, discipline and grievance
- Health & Safety Director – your expert; e.g. practical health & safety advice, including checklists and customisable document templates.
- Communications Director – your voice; e.g. direct representation to local, national and European government
The new hub can assist in every aspect of running a business, providing cost-effective, tailored solutions that support, protect and reassure small business owners throughout the life of their business. The site offers an exceptional one-stop business support service that is aimed at saving small businesses money through expert advice and guidance.
Small businesses can choose the individual elements to help their business grow and different levels of support depending on their size and needs. A selection of the tools are available completely free to use, with further enhanced support being available by monthly subscription ranging from £12.99 to £22.99 per month per subject. Details of the new hub can be found at http://www.betterbusinesssupport.co.uk/
Gary Lumby, Director of Small Business Banking at Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks, said:
“We are delighted to launch this new business support hub with the Forum of Private Business, their knowledge and experience is a fantastic resource for small businesses.”
“This new service supplements our existing proposition well and underlines our belief that, for small businesses, banking is about so much more than money – it is about knowledge, advice and contacts.”
Phil Orford, Chief Executive of the Forum of Private Business, said:
“Whether they are start-ups or more established firms, research shows that businesses whose owners seek support are much better able to survive and grow than those struggling along on their own.”
“In the modern world it is simply not relevant to prescribe what support we think a business should require. That’s why we are delighted to be working with Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks, to help provide its customers with a range of business support services built around a firm’s specific needs.”