Message Horizon Cuts Cost of Email Marketing for Small Businesses
UK web application development company Secure Email Hosting today unveils its new email marketing solution, Message Horizon. This web-based product is designed to enable smaller businesses and charities to self-manage their customer communication using a highly cost effective service that allows any quantity of email campaigns to be sent to an unlimited list size; all for a fixed monthly fee.
Jonathan Rodger, managing director of Secure Email Hosting, comments,
"We are the first email marketing solution that imposes no limits on the number of addresses that you store in your lists, nor on the number of emails that you send out."
"There are other email marketing packages, but most of the bigger ones are based either in North America or Australia and this can be an issue for UK clients needing responsive support during their normal working day. Also, having looked at the pricing of these systems, we thought they were expensive, particularly for clients generating frequent mailings to databases containing over 10,000 email addresses. We plan to bring exceptional value to this market with Message Horizon."
Message Horizon has a straightforward pricing plan that doesn’t have incremental charges for customers with larger lists. For a fixed monthly fee of £29 + VAT, clients can upload as many email addresses as they like, with no restrictions on the quantity of e-shots. The only requirement is that all uploaded email addresses belong to existing customers of the business and/or have been collected on an "opt-in" basis by the client.
Aimed at any organisation wanting to conduct its own email communications with customers without having to refer to an in-house "techie" or designer, the service addresses a common problem.
Jonathan Rodger explains:
"Often people have a good idea about how they want a marketing email to look, but have real issues creating a consistent design for all the email clients out there. We offer a service to create a HTML template from the design supplied by a customer that will work in all common email viewing programs — all for no extra charge."
Another differentiator is that all customer support queries are handled by in-house experts based in this country. And access to the help desk is free to all subscribers… forever.
Roz Jones of www.OntheRoadCyclingTours.com explains the benefits of the service:
"I’ve recently launched a business and chose Message Horizon to fulfil my email marketing requirements, initially starting with a monthly newsletter. I found the system very straight forward and easy to use, with reports that help me hone my campaigns. And knowing what my email marketing costs are going to be helps my budgeting tremendously."
Message Horizon has an extensive list of features and benefits including everything regarded as standard in an email marketing service. Some highlights include:
- Simple fixed monthly fee regardless of list size or frequency of email campaigns makes the package highly cost-effective.
- A comprehensive range of detailed reports and graphs based on the recipients’ interactions with email campaigns shows the impact of each campaign.
- Clients can design their own HTML emails to reflect their house-style. Or the Message Horizon team will provide a bespoke HTML email template from a customer-supplied design, for free.
- All emails are sent via Message Horizon’s email servers for maximum deliverability and to reduce load on the client’s own mail servers.
- As well as delivering email campaigns, the system can also be used to collect email addresses from the client’s website, meaning no errors caused by re-typing data.
- Free UK-based support for fast resolution of technical queries. Visit their website for a free demo.
Pricing & availability Available now from www.messagehorizon.com, pricing starts at £19 per month for companies with no existing email list to import, or £29 per month for clients wanting to upload established lists. All prices are plus VAT.