Software Satisfaction Award Winners Announced
Last Thursday (7th October) saw the announcement of the winners of the Software Satisfaction Awards.
Customers of the software vendors voted on ease-of-use, functionality, reliability and value-for-money.
A panel of judges picked winners from the shortlist of finalists in each category. The winners had to demonstrate their commitment to delivering excellent customer service, customer satisfaction and to provide a roadmap of future customer-driven benefits.
The category winnners were:
- SME Accounting & Finance – FreeAgent
- SME Payroll – Sage 50 Payroll
- SME Human Resources & Human Capital Management – SelectHR
- SME CRM & Customer Management – Really Simple Systems
- SME Paperless Office & Document Management – Spindle Professional
- Business Intelligence & Corporate Performance Management – Phocas 5
To see the full list of winners and finalists see the 2010 Software satisfaction Awards winners.