Everywoman Entrepreneur Awards
Successful female entrepreneurs have until 29th August to enter the women – only awards run by woman’s business network Everywoman.
The awards are free to enter and open to self–employed women who have achieved business success. Award judges are looking for entrants who have overcome adversity, financial constraints and social or skills disadvantages to develop profitable businesses.
The six award categories are:
- Artemis award – for entrants 25 years old and under
- Demeter award – for 26 to 35 year olds
- Athena award – for 36 to 49 year olds
- Hera award – for 50 year olds and over
- Iris award – for use of technical innovation in business
- The Natwest Everywoman award – for a female business owner who has overcome significant challenges to achieve commercial success
- The Spirit of Everywoman award – awarded to an entrant who has changed the landscape for women in business.
Winners can use the Everywoman logo on their business’ promotional material.
Previous award winner, RTL Games managing director Rachel Lowe, said:
“Winning an Everywoman award is a huge personal achievement and I hope that other women will be inspired by my story and have the courage to follow their business dreams.”
Shortlisted finalists will be announced in October and winners announced in London on 3rd December.
For more information about the awards and to apply online, visit the Everywoman website