Asset Management Seminar, London
The Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET) invites Managers & Engineers to its Asset Management Seminar in Savoy Place, London on June 3rd.
Seminar leaders will include:
- Chris Lloyd (Developer and Chairman, IAM Membership Committee)
- Peter Kohler (Board Member, AM Council, Australia)
- Tim Feest (Executive Director, Occupational Standards Council for Engineering)
- Richard Earp (Business Planning Manager, National Grid) and
- Richard Moore (AM Account Manager, Train Systems, London Underground).
Attendees will learn to enhance recruitment, performance appraisal, professional development and asset management team building using the Competence requirements Framework V2.0.
In addition, attendees to the seminar will benefit from learning to:
- Define and develop organisational capability using the new framework
- Find out about using V2.0 alongside PAS 55
- Use the Framework to enhance recruitment, performance appraisal, professional development and asset management team building
- Meet like-minded professionals looking to develop the competence of asset managers
Further details can be found at the Asset Management seminar page of the IET’s website where interested parties can see the event brochure (465k PDF) or register for the event online.